“Devil’s Golf Course” Macramé Plant Hanger, Available in Natural or Moonlight
Indoor Standard Length, Hand Made Macramé Plant Hanger, Natural Colour. Premium quality of recycled cotton cords and a natural wooded ring. Materials have been carefully sourced to be 100% sustainable.
This piece will apply a distinguished touch by balancing the beauty of the hand-knotted pattern technique and the vibrancy of your most beloved plant. Warmth desert vibes to the contemporary dwell.
Every piece is made by myself with extreme care, detail and love.
“DEVIL’S GOLF COURSE” MACRAME PLANT HANGER DIMENSIONS-
– Ring dimension: 70mm.
– Length – below Ring to Pot position: 76cm.
– Length – below Ring to bottom: 113cm.
– Full Length – including Ring: 120cm.
– Permitted Tolerance: 5cm.
Product is hand-made, depending on hand-knot tension length may vary from 0-5cm.
If specific length is desired, please contact me prior to purchase.
POT MEASUREMENT ADVICE GUIDE:
– The pot in the image is made of concrete. Base: 11cm, Top Diameter: 18cm, L Height: 10cm, R Height: 18cm.
– A pot wider in base and shorter in height would work well too: Top Diameter 22cm x 9cm Height. (Please refer to pot images of “Race Track” Macramé Plant Hanger).
– A classic 3L pot would not aesthetically work for this plant hanger, it is recommended a bowl planter. The rounded pot shape it is also needed to provide stability.
SUSTAINABILITY – RAW MATERIAL INFORMATION-
BOBBINY 5MM 3PLY MACRAME ROPE
The 5mm 3ply Macramé rope is a triple twist cotton cord composed of 120 single threads twisted with three 40-thread parts. It is sustainable and 100% made of recycled cotton.
BOBBINY Cords are produced in their small factory in Poland.
Supplier has the following accreditations:
Granted authorisation according to STANDARD OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100. (including requirements for baby articles).
The OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 guarantees that the tested and certified yarn does not contain any harmful substances that are a danger to human health and environment.
The inner spool is made of recycled paper and is biodegradable.
How is produced:
1. Old clothes and textile waste are collected and sorted by colour.
2. They are cut into consistent small pieces and shredded.
3. Selected colours are blended to gain an amazing shades of yarn. The colour blend process allows consistent colour matching with no dyes, no water and no chemical products applied.
4. Cotton is spun to achieve the softest and finest yarn.
5. Yarn is twisted into Premium Macramé Cord.
HAND-MADE NATURAL-ORGANIC WOODEN RINGS
The wooden rings are made of natural and high-quality beech wood with an outer diameter of 70 mm. This product is manufactured in Austria.
The beech wood complies with the Timber Trade Ordinance of the European Union and the products are made of 70% certified (FSC/PEFC) beech wood.
Wood is and remains a natural product. Each piece has its own appearance, its own character and its own vibrancy. Its characteristics, deviations and characteristics must therefore always be observed. The range of natural colour, structure and other differences within a type of wood does not constitute a reason for complaint or liability. Wood defects as well as possible shape changes are natural and do not give any reason for complaint.
GIFT WITH PURCHASE-
“Free Sustainable Gift with Purchase” in collaboration with @worldlyaromas
You will receive a Palo Santo stick Ethically Harvested in Ecuador with each Recycled Cotton Plant Hanger purchase from our store. The rich energising quality of the aroma purifies air and mind, it is extremely calming and soothing and helps energetically cleanse your space.