Eco-friendly coffee husk travel cup in coffee- 400ml – Huski Home
A truly sustainable travel cup made with real coffee husks.
Coffee husks, also known as coffee chaff – is the green, external casing of the coffee bean. It’s removed for coffee production, creating mass quantities of natural pollution.
This is why Huski Home recycles coffee husks to create a durable, environmentally friendly, non-toxic material.
- Non-toxic, melamine, and BPA free
- Eco-friendly and sustainable
- Leak-proof flip lid and a non-slip base
- Great for hot or iced beverages on the go
- Twin walled to keep your drinks warmer for longer without burning your hands
- Insulated to keep hot drinks at an optimum temperature for up to 90 minutes
- 400ml – 15.7 x 8.8 x 8.8cm